Ensuring consistent quality and food safety are the top priorities in our business. The products we supply are manufactured at the enterprise that has an international certificate of quality and food safety management ISO 22000: 2005. The standard is based on a systematic approach that relates to all parameters of food safety and quality at each stage of the technological process.
Any deviations are timely detected and immediately eliminated.
Our products are manufactured in accordance with the highest standards to ensure the quality and safety of food. The verification process is governed by the following procedures:
- Testing of raw materials
- Temperature control in production areas and during transportation
- Storage temperature of semi-finished products at all stages of production
- Storage temperature of finished products
- The process of heat treatment and rapid cooling
- Weight of the final product
- Appearance of the final product
In order to ensure consistent quality and food safety, testing and analysis are conducted outside the manufacturing process and are including:
- product tastings and their documentation at the enterprise
- laboratory quality control of washing and disinfection of equipment and inventory (total bacteria count, Salmonella, Listeria)
- laboratory testing of finished products
Full traceability from top to bottom is possible using the product name and batch code or expiration date. Traceability tests are conducted regularly as part of an internal audit.